Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Arbroath!

Who is heading up to Arbroath next Saturday! Let's hope we can get a fair number up there and continue where we left off yesterday!

I'll be up that's for sure. Not sure how but I will find a way.

All Fifers should get really up for this game!

See you all at Gayfield!

Re: Arbroath!

I can't due to work committments. Can I make a suggestion though? Everybody that can't make it (and said they would) write a letter to the club or East Fife mail to keep up the pressure - would that do?

Sorry I missed yesterdays game, but will be at arbroath

We need to be as vocal as possible (and try and keep it as clean as possible and I know that's difficult and I'm as guilty as the next guy!) at Gayfield.

Right from the start and keep it going throughout.

Not just anti Brown chants but also let the players knows that we back them 100% too and get right behind them for the ninety minutes, whilst also giving Brown pelters - whether he's even there or not!

Train on Sat GoF?

I'll be driving up, so have room for three others if anyone's stuff for a lift.

Mail me or post it on the site.

Have a detour to make via Morrison's in Arbroath though - long story, don't ask!!

obviously that should say stuck for a lift!

Tam, you needing a lift up with the bairns?

More than likely to be going,but won`t be taking the kids...only Jim P!
Cheers for the offer.

well I'll drive the pair off you up if you want.

would leave room for a little un - so that rules out Glen

driving from edinburgh with space for two or three