Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Down With Brown Petition

Sign The Petition:

HERE

Re: Down With Brown Petition

I'm even getting my mate in Holland to sign it as we speak!

well done the sparta

signed. hope you get rid of this guy. sounds like a real walloper!
all the best

Gregor

Lots of support from Dunfermline fans I notice. Good to see. I take back everything I've said about Jim Leishman these past 25 years (well, ok maybe not everything...)

Signed. Let's GetIt On!

If anybody is wondering, my mate in Clogland posted the petition onto various football sites, and this is why there is a lot from Austria. A lot are ex-pats living there. Just to let you know

need more signatures - COME ON U LOT

is someone goin to forward these to broon or better still,take them to mondays meeting.

I'm sure it would go down well on some of the jambos messageboards, but there is the risk they will hijack it with uncontrolled vitriol..

I e-mailed Brown during the week with it!

did he sign?

The message is being spread to the USA.

Signed and it's been forwarded on to New Zealand and everyone else in my address book, Lets get him Away Tae Fcuk

Is there any more protests going on in the near future i'd love to show my support but need to know in advance so i can arrange time off work and get through from Glasgow

What you doin in Glasgow Craig?? I'm through here too, expect a protest at every home game until D'ick Broon goes, plus attendance at all away games are an opportunity to protest if he turns up (he'll be in his own chair tonight) and to show that we are still in support of the team. I hope that you'll be goin to Hampden on Saturday as its right on our doorstep, I was hoping to get to Cowden tonight but can't get it off work!

I'm living and working across here gregor. Not sure about this weekends game i should be working but i'm gonna try get it off then hopefully get to the rest of the games, if i've got space in the car for the games i'll post it on here.

signed

Signed.

Hopefully you will get some more support from the Hibernian F.C. community.

"Hopefully you will get some more support from the Hibernian F.C. community"

Well, that was a bit of an understatement.