Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Brown "I'm a bigger East Fife supporter than any of you"

Highlight of a day that saw further vocal protests against Chairperson Brown.

This statement, which was recorded on video, really took the proverbial biscuit.
All I can say is, see you outside Bayview next week Derrick, your time is up...

Re: Brown "I'm a bigger East Fife supporter than any of you"

I take it he opened is big gob again.He'll never learn.

Maybe a parting shot?

Maybe Willie Gray buying up all unissued shares spells the end for Derrick

Certainly 'bigger'he could like myself benefit from diet.

Is it possible that this video can be uploaded to putfile or something so we can all have a gander??

planning on having the full video up on the site by the end of tonight

Fantastic video and a great cameo role by our own Deek!

I'm off to Kirkcaldy to give my tounge a rest well until I see some tidy birds

DOWN WITH BROWN!!

Hmmm, maybe we should have another competition...

Fill in the blank...

"I'm a bigger _________ than any of you" (Derrick Brown)

Nah, on second thoughts it's too easy to come up with answers.

LOL, why/where/when did he say that? And who too?

There was a group of supporters waiting on 'the biggest EF fan' getting on the bus. The Police were there just to make sure all was well.

The above comment was made to one of the awaiting fans and viewing is an absolute must! Wont be long now!

John Voight scored the winner ??? He must be getting on a bit now. Liked Deliverance and Midnight Cowboy so I'll forgive him. And his daughter's not bad. (sorry)

GoF, how's the upload of this soon-to-be legendary video ?? What else is on it, did you get the goals ?

I have the said video on my phone and will endeavour to post a.s.a.p.

Derrick to his credit spoke to me about the ownership situation and said he was staying as chairman and got sa wee bit worked up about the willie Gray situation but all will remain cleareer on Monday.

I hope he's completely ousted. Never again associated with the club. I also hope the protests are as loud as ever until he goes - regardless of what is said at the meeting.

Give me a chance! Haven't got it yet. Then I have to work out how the fuck to get it on the site!

Have to say it'll take a lot to beat my highlight from today.

That being someone phoning Derrick during the game, watching him fumble for his phone before we started chanting "Down With Brown" down the phone at him, followed up by a rendition of a Stevie Wonder classic.

All together now:

We just called, to say we hate you
We just called, to say how much we care
We just called, to say we hate you
And we mean it from the bottom of our hearts

Should have took a sickie. Sounds like you had fun (apart from the score)

Price of train ticket including upgrade £11.50
Price of assorted sundries £40

hearing Mr Brown tell the group of boys waiting on him after the game that he was a bigger fan than them, priceless

respect to the police who were there though, never got to involved & actually had a laugh with us