Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PROTEST MUST CONTINUE

The protset must keep going until the cancer is removed from the club,I do not know Willie Gray so I cannot coment on him,but I personallty think the next chairman should be either Andy Hain or Dave Marshall,they are both the best contenders, Andy has some business experience which would be an advantage,Dave has his heart and soul in the club,and it is being ripped apart with all this happening, people who are slagging him don't know him personally and it is a great shame that they are doing this,he is an honest guy and they should stop blaming him it is not his fault,and there is not much one man or two can do against the rest when they don't have a lot of shares or power, and don't get any help from either side,fans or the other board members,we are all too ready to criticise guys who are ordinary fans just like the rest of us,they are like the trust putting money in,hoping to achieve something but cannot because of the BROWNS have got control,the browns will not resign I guarantee you all that, the only way that they will go is if they die. had my rant so let the slagging begin.

Re: PROTEST MUST CONTINUE

They can show the courage of their convictions if they feel so deeply about the club. They could resign and inform the shareholders why. They could call an EGM and challenge the chairs role. They could vote the chair off in a board meeting. Please dont make me sick with all the comment of honest caring professional businesman. They are equally to blame they support the clown

Re: PROTEST MUST CONTINUE

well dave has done just that