Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tonight's meeting

Anyone else going?
I really cannot be arsed, but I suppose I'd better go. See you there...

Re: Tonight's meeting

I'll be there.

Me too.

Sad, really. Seems to me that you are all hooked on the depressant drug Broonzine, or you wouldn't feel obliged to turn out for charades like this. Try to get out a bit more.

Correct. I care about the state of the club. Guilty as charged...

I'm going.

Will camera phones be banned?

Might get frisked for all recording devices

I will be there, quite curious as to what will be the topic of discussion.

Really hope we aint going along to be told about a plastic pitch and thats it.

good luck 2nite

I wont be there as it would mean goin into New Bayview which I wont be doin as long as Broon is in charge

I'll be there, managed to sort out kids transport arrangements! Probably be disappointed as usual with these meetings!

I reckon that Dave Marshall has been able to set up the meeting, as part of the deal with GoF regarding the removal of Jim Moffat's picture. I also think Derrick is totally oblivious as to why the protests are taking place, so it will be necessary to have a full charge sheet prepared

Ask him if he's ever hitched it down to Stranraer to see the Fife...

ask him if hes travelled to stranraer,only to turn up at the ground and be told-game off-waterlogged pitch.

Could ask him about when he was director at Cowden - did he cheer when they scored?

The fish supper at Girvan on the way back from Stranraer is the tops. Only thing was the minibus i was in, 10.00pm before back in Methil, never again [in that bus anyway].

Have a good meeting folks. Tell broon what you all think of him but keep THE HEID. Good luck.
BROON OOT,BROON OOT.

Yeah good luck from me too, hope it's worth the effort.

Does anyone remember our ill-fated trip to Stranraer when the game was called of just outside Kilmarnock, and we went to the Partick v Raith match instead?

Raith won, and we nearly got filled in by the Partick casuals!! Great days.Great memories!!

Yup and I was there when it was rearranged the night that Ray Charles scored with a kick out, tried to a somersault to celebrate and landed flat on his back in the mud

I almost think twice now before crossing the road to watch this shower

Was that on wednesday night?
I went down (in Glensfifers Audi?) in the pishing rain and we got in 3 minutes late, missing the goal.