Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
As Expected Meeting Waste Of Time/Dave Marshall Resigns

No shocks from Brown at meeting. He has no plans to resign.

He started the meeting off by saying that "I represent the major shareholders, who I have spoken to today, and I have their unanimous backing" and he has "no intention of resigning".

He stated that the Club is a "business" and not someone's "plaything".

At a Board meeting last night, Dave Marshall tabled a vote of no confidence in Brown. The Board did not back him and as such, Dave has resigned from the Board as he feels the Board are responsible for the current mess the Club finds itself in.

Very sad as the Board have lost the only true East Fife fan they have and a man of loyalty, dignity and although we may not have seen eye to eye on matters in the past, Dave Marshall has my utmost respect this evening.

The protests will continue on Saturday and we WILL win.

Re: As Expected Meeting Waste Of Time/Dave Marshall Resigns

Dave Marshall a man who can be proud and hold his head up high. He lived the dream and hopefully can do so once again when the rotten regime is overthrown. Dave you are an inspiration to us all and I hope the rest of the boolin club committee cringe in eternal shame.
See you all on the mound Sat.
Sack the board.

Must have been a hard decision for Dave. To go home and tell the family that he had resigned, giving up his dream of which his whole family must have been proud.
You have my utmost admiration Dave.

I have not always agreed with Dave but have always had the utmost respect for him. His integrity is without question.
I am disappointed for him personally but I'm sure his time will come again.

Mike you wilma and graham coming to my 50th

Oh! OK then!

Kenny can me come to I kmow when and where but wheres ma invite

I thought you were 18 Kenny

not got around to delivering them yet but you can bet you will get one,was there any there any mention of a new manager last night,

is it a freebie???

Naw awe the money I have saved on getting freebies is getting spent

WHAT ON-GOB STOPPERS.

PS.SCOTT CRABBE DIDNAE WANT THE JOB WHEN HE HEARD HE HAD TO GIVE HIS MOBILE NUMBER TO KENNY.

I never liked him anyway rovers scum,bad enough with Davie Clark coming back a second time,I like Steve Kirk great bloke,but has had his shot,time for someone else Rab Shannon(just a joke)Jimmy useless cunt Bone, a new face, unless its god Stevie Archibald,Johnny Allison done a bit coaching at Elgin at least he has got guts and determination.