Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where do Loyalties Lie Now

Will Brian still help at the club will Lesley keep doing her bit,Who will help fifer dov do the park,I can't see dave going on to the park,is fifer dov going to do it himself,or does he have the bottle to join dave,and show that he is a true fifer,let brown do it,or pay someone to do it,or is he going to stick with his council pal,come dov mate stand up and be counted join the true supporters on the mound.

Re: Where do Loyalties Lie Now

*in case anyone's wondering why this has moved from the Official Web Pages thread and before anyone has a go at zak for double posting, zak had originally intended this to be a seperare post and I suggested that I could make it one as I feel there are issues raised by it and should be talked about on it's own*

I would think that Dave would still continue to do his bit as far as the park is concerned. That is his way along with other volunteers in spite of Brown not because of him.

We as East Fife supporters should applaud them not deride them. WE should not be deflected from our objective by attacking them as they are an integral part of what EFFC is all about.

hey dov think zak has a point dont you think you should resign as groundsman UNTIL brown is removed
show your support for the cause we no you want to.
As for brian you are only a supporter like the rest of us but recently you have been so far up your own arse thinking you are some kind of official at the club whereas you are just a bawbag get, on the mound like the rest of us.show support to oust brown instead of crawling up his arse.
once he resigns by all means volunteer at the club.;

DOWN WITH BROWN!!!!!!!

How about cutting out personal attacks and just all getting on with the job of removing DB?

In previous posts it was mentioned that the players shouldn't suffer. By suggesting Dave and Dov should pack in when they are doing a great job of maintaining the playing surface, would most definately affect the playing staff.

yes, that could really backfire, the team is really putting on some special stuff at the moment. THIS COULD RUIN EVERYTHING