Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hamilton/mckay

I WONDER WHAT HAMILTON AND McKAY ARE THINKING, NOW THAT THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TARGRTED JUST AS MUCH AS BROWN IS BY THE FANS. ALL BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO BACK DAVIE MARSHALL, AND INSTEAD CHOSE TO KEEP SILENT, THUS BACKING BROWN. I THINK THEY WILL BE SH**TING THEMSELVES, WHAT A PAIR OF COWARDS!

Re: hamilton/mckay

chuffed to fuck! to hear these two tossers have finally been found out, to be a pair of gutless, spineless,speachless,charachterless,brainless,useless,Brown arse lickers! SACK THE BOARD.

The question is will Kenny Mackay take more on his fish round on Friday, or the gate takings at Bayview on Saturday.
I'd bet on the former.

Mackays dodgy haddock probably has more guts than him and Hamilton put together.

AT THE MEETING ON MODAY THEY BOTH SEEMED TO FLOUNDER OVER THEIR ANSWERS

that is because they are broons puppets

now now, this isn't the time or the plaice to be making jokes.

OF COURSE BROWN THINKS HE,S COD!

Does Mackays plaice on the board give him a Cod like status?

maybe they're hard of herring?

all of the other directors should be singing the same tuna as Dave Marshall.

salmons not right.

they're skating on thin ice and know it.

it stinks.

I wonder why Hamilton,s fingrers always stink of fish, maybe due to the female company he keeps. ie Mrs BROWN!

We all knew they were shellfish tossers!

Derrick Broon is Cod.

GREG, there's nuFIN funny about that you know. I hope you feel GILLty.

Is there any ray of light while this board is in power?

We should try and get Mike Gill to join us on the Mound.I`m sure he used to sit in the Roe behind me.

I remember the days in our pre Chairman Broon days when we were packed in liked sardines.

Their mouths seemed to be clammed shut during Mondays meeting.

If they had any sole they would step down.

My wife says Broon's making me crabbit...

Do you think the directors will take the pressure on this SCALE, i'm sure they won't BITE. It's sink or swim time, but there's no flies on them.

This is just a load of CODswallop. I've Haddock enogh.For CODS-Hake, eel never give in. H thinks hes SAITHE. Watch out DAB were CONGERing up a plan to knock you out of your high PLAICE.
Now beat that one!!!

Best post in ages, having a whale of a time!!

That BASS'ard Broon hinks he's gau win.Maybe if we yaz a MULLET on is RUDDy heed,ti release oor TENCHon,he'll no LINGer aroond fer long!!!But i fear he's like a LEMPIT,he'll cling on,BLOODSUCKERing oor club.Maybe its aboot time fer some MUSSEL and a SCALOP in the puss,ti LUG um oot.What a PARTIN shot ,eh!!!!!

I guess Hamilton & McKay (& Hain) give brown their SEAL of approval.

eh, a seal isnae a fish

Neither is a whale, it's a mammal.

Hamilton and McKay are SPINELESS COWARDS!!!

It's a new kind of fish... honest!

Aye, but they didn't do it on PORPOISE!!!

marine invertibrates are spineless!

Is Greg MacDoanald still team sKIPPER??

Ok guys enough is enough - no need to CARP on about it.

"Down with Brown" TROUT

gid one, and yous protestors are cool thats the main thing, i mean its doing alot of good for the club!

We are trying our best.
I'm sure your Dad has his reasons for sticking with Derrick Brown but no-one else is quite sure why. SoO the pressure is on him and the rest of the board now for failing to kick out Brown.

Rumour has it he bought his shares for sick squid.

DON,T GET ONTO US GRAEM, WHY DON,T YOU TELL US WHY DADDY IS SUPPORTING SUCH A HATED MAN.I STILL SAY YOUR DAD I A BIG FU**ING COWARD AND DESERVES EVERY THING HE IS GOING TO EXPRIENCE TOMORROW, HE CHOSE TO STAB DAVE MARSHALL IN THE BACK, AND STAND SIDE BY SIDE ALONG WITH TOSSER HAMILTON AND BACK THAT LITTLE HITLER

Get real..Your Dad is a total coward who does hee haw for the club.
Personally I don`t see what your Mum sees in him.

BTW...Tell him we will see him tomorrow.

Graeme

I know you are a youngster, but please tell me how your Dad supporting a chairman who has clearly lost the confidence of the vast majority of the support, as well as local business and community groups, does the club any good.

Were you at the meeting on monday - did you see your Dad, as well as Mr Hamilton, completely bottle a simple question about whether the decision to ballot shareholders about the Trust share application was made at a board meeting "eh, I canny remember".

If you have any influence with your Dad, you should be asking him why he effectively let down the biggest EF supporter on that board, and how that has done the club any good, rather than come on here criticising people who are depriving themselves of one their true loves, short term, for the greater good.

Leave the kid alone, how many of us had influence over our parents when we were growing up, certainly not me - seen but not heard

GRAEM GO AND SHAG ZOE!

I_10 give andy a chance he wiz in oz wen a' this kicked aff

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE ON THESE TWO COWARDS, I BELIEVE THEY WILL WEAKEN UNDER CONSTANT PRESSURE, TO DATE THEY HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED DIRECT ABUSE, LETS SEE HOW THEY REACT.

Fair-do's anon. We'll see what andy does on his return.

I was siting near Mackay at the Shire game. When the protesters entered the stadium his response was "Aye, they want to see the game, but they'll no pay their money!"

That statement beggars belief! People that are allowed to run a football club (?) should be tested to see if they have brain cells that work first.

Have Mackay and Hamilton been taken in hook, line and sinker

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BOTH THESE MUPPETS HAVE TO BE REMOVED, BEFORE THEY ALLOW BROWN AND GRAY TO BRING THIS CLUB TO IT,S KNEES.

So Mackay and Hamilton are spineless bastards. Are EWE mound protesters a lot of sheep, one goes and EWE all follow. Are EWE all being brainwashed by a trust P.R man E.C? Lets all get behind the team at the remaining home matches.

WELL WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE HIT A NERVE FISH SUPPER! WERE YOU AT THE MEETING LAST WEEK? IF NOT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP

EC. Do I have your permission to reply to fish slapper
and tell him we have minds of our own. You better contact the rest of the mound protestors as they will be waiting on your word as well.

At the end of the day (quote) a pretty dismal attempt
at a wind-up by fish slapper.

Has the alleged leader of sheep actually been on the mound?

Very strange comment to make, come on fishy, who are ya, who are ya.

I knew this was all Eugene's fault!!

Dear Fish Supper,

Thank you for your flattering reference to my powers of persuasion.

Can you provide me with a written testimonial I can show my to other clients?

Dear Fish Supper

Thank you for the kind words regarding my powers of persusion.

Perhaps you could put your comments on headed notepaper so I can show them to my other clients.

Hey fish supper are we goin' for the sheep puns now!!! O K let's go!! Why don't you RAM that fish up yer erse. TUP TUP will Broon and Gray FLEECE us? Will you follow them like a LAMB to the slaughter.They'll no pull the WOOL o'er my eyes. Are Davie an' Kenny MUTTON Jeff or are they the next ones for the CHOP? Used tae work in Glesca' meat market an' can keep this up awe nicht if yer up tae it. Are ye a bettin' man or dae ye no GAMBOL?

O K we're on the sheepy puns now. Fish Supper are you Kenny or Davie ( MUTTON Jeff ) Why don't you RAM a fish up yer erse. You two could be next for the CHOP. TUP TUP you're being led by Broon and Gray like LAMBS to the slaughter who are out tae FLEECE the club. We'll jist need tae gird oor LOINS and continue wi' the protest an' let Derrick gie ye PELTers. Have you never listened to Pink Floyd's track SHEEP on Animals. We will prevail. Desert the Broon ship now if you've any sense before EWE come oot wi' the bilge rats. It's Last Chance Saloon time now.

But of course.

Could you also ask for a written testimonial (on headed notepaper) to my powers of persuasion so I can show it to other clients?

Bugger it. I didn't notice there was another page so posted same message 3 times.

I suppose that's the secret of brainwashing.

....must write testimonial for Eugene....

Don't make me laugh,EC is a smarmy gobshite!
But his heart is in the right place. The EFST certainly isn't a personality cult, but I'm sure EC will find it amusing that you think he's football's equivalent of of David Koresh!
I'm in the trust because I love East Fife, and even if I hated every single person in it, I'd still be a member. It's the only way forward for the club. We need to put our differences aside for the future of East Fife, and give the personal attacks a miss.

SNAP Eugene. Feel a bit of a dick myself, thought my posting had malfunctioned. Och what the hell. Who really cares. We're meant to be moving on to birds anyway. Derrick apparently wants us all up in front of the BEAK. They'll no get a CHEEP out 'o me. Is Derrick just trying to FEATHER his own nest. His CHICKENS will come home to ROOST sooner or later. That might knock him off his PERCH.

"EC is a smarmy gobshite!"

But will you still have my babies?

Were you one of the 257 Fish Supper. If so you're swimming with a very small shoal. No great feeding frenzy there then!!