Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Been thinking

Been sitting giving this whole Brown question a going over all week and to be honest it just depresses me. I wont make the mound today because i am heading up to Inverness for a mates 21st however, i wish all that do attend every success. I have vowed to myself never to return to Bayview or buy anything from Bayview untill Brown had been booted, however, constantly in the back of my mind is the situation i might be in come next season. What happens if Brown is still there? Effectivly that meansn no more saturday's at Bayview, it means the normal excitment of seeing the new home shirt(better be black and gold stripes) will be spoiled by the fact that regardless of how nice it is i wont be buying it. Also what is other boycoters stance on results?, do we still want East Fife to win every game or would we rather this abysmal slump continues to strengthen our cause, i know it sounds terrible but if we were topping the league right now we would find it more difficult to complain. I know our campaign against Brown isnt only about the league performance but at the moment it probably is a significant catalyst. I just hate the thought of next season starting and us doing well and Brown still being in charge, cause like i say i wont be back in Bayview till he is gone.. i just hope its bloody soon.

Re: Been thinking

Brown and Gray stated at the meeting that if we had been near top of the league we wouldn't be having this meeting.

Let's be honest it's not about 'if's' and 'buts'. We are not going to be challenging for anything with Brown at the helm.

Sooner or later the shareholders will put an end to Browns reign as chairman. The Board of spineless w@nks will also be ousted. Keep up the protest. This is OUR club!