Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Well Done The Team

A good 4-0 morale boosting win for the players who don't forget guys are feeling this as much as we are.

Hopefully most of the players will still be around when Brown is finally removed from his job as Chairman so we can go back to getting behind you all again.

1 day Brown will be gone and Bayview will be full of Fifers cheering the team on to title after title. We will get out of Division 3 when he is removed which will hopefully be in time for next season.

Re: Well Done The Team

Good to see the team and faithful supporters inside the ground with the feel good factor once more after the four goal spectacle.

WELL GRAEME I WAS IN THE GROUND TODAY, BUT THAT CERTAINLY DOES NOT MEAN I SUPPORT BROWN AND THE OTHER SPINELESS COWARDS ON THE BOARD. SACK THE LOT NOW!

Faithful supporters. What are faithful supporters? Are they those who faithfully follow the team regardless of what is happening on the park. Yes.

Are they the ones who help the continuance of the powers that be who do nothing to promote the performance of the team and in general are the reason for poor performance; and are just in the game for the benefits both personal and financial that they get from their involvement (notwithstanding they are shareholders).

If they support these self-interested people they are not faithful supporters.

There are some of us who look beneath the team's performance and see a decline perhaps to oblivion of EFFC. That is why we protest as we see Brown and others like him will be the death of Scottish football. We are not the only club in this position and we should support other clubs as they have supported us in our protest.

Graeme,ask your Daddy why the Board once again fixed the attendance today to make it look like there were more fans there than there actually were.
Ask your Daddy,why he and his side kick Hamilton are spineless cowards who are dictated to by a 60 year old ego maniac.
Ask your Daddy,why he lets you post on this Forum,when all you do is talk garbage and encourage people to slag you off.

If it were my son,I would be telling him to stay away from this site and do not post on it....But then again,I am not Kenny Mackay.......Thank Fuck!

Unfortunately if you have a parent who is gutless and spineless and has not an iota of integrity - you must assume that his offspring are being seriously misguided.

Congratulations on finally getting back to winning ways and in style. The protesters on the mound finally had something to cheer about, pity it wasn't Brown getting kicked out.

Just to make a point totally clear about the protests. We are protesting to rid the club of the disease that is Derrick Brown and whilst winning games is more favourable than losing, as long as Derrick Brown is in charge we will protest.

As for the rest of the directors, Davie Hamilton and Kenny MacKay are fair game after their farcical performance in having temporary amnesia at Mondays meeting and failing to back the no confidence in Brown vote. Betty Brown is guilty by association, Andy Hain is off the hook just now as he wasn't in the country for the vote and Stevenson wasn't at the meeting.

Let's stuff The Cowdung next week and let the protests continue.

Balck and Gold not Brown.

I agree support the team. BRoon is the disaster and I have not seen a game home or away for 02 seasons because broon is in charge. I did support the team home and away for YEARS before that. AM I STILL A FAN OF THE CLUB???????.