Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE WEMYSS SPOTTED

Good too seeeeee me dads pals keepin fit the day but east wemyss boys no even ma dad drives throow there and he wiz born an raized there u must be 3 hard c&&ts RESPECT PALS

Re: THE WEMYSS SPOTTED

EAst wemyss fukin poofs ayev wid go throo theere on me tr4ycle

East wemyss, memories i have vivid dreams of rogering a damsel of education so she said ,a ladys finishing school ma arse ah just kent ah drapped fi her windae frame every sunday when here parents come home fi the club they wir the days and it wiz aye steak pie

Git in there good prices sure too rise 23%

no as hard as you lee

as i recall it we were on cycles

you and yer brother were hard as nails the way you swaggered across that main road.

At LEEst we wIrnae WEARIN girlE sHOrTS THEy must av been diggin IN TRY BABY POWDER

that wiz coco that was wearin the shorts,

notice he's got a girls bike????

NEVER MIND COCOS SHORTS WOT ABOOT THAT NICE BOY PAUL WE MET MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WOULD RIDE HIM 2 THE WEMYSS AND BACK