Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
fao Fish Supper

O K let's Kick off the sheepy puns.
Broon and Gray ( two swinging colours ) are out to FLEECE the club. You lot are being led like LAMBS to the slaughter. TUP TUP we'll just need to gird our LOINS and fight on while you guys get the CHOP. Finally why don't you RAM a whiting up yer arse?

Re: fao Fish Supper

If you guys want to keep the Glasgow mafia out of Bayview then why dont you SHEEP DIP into your own pockets and invest in the club instead of BLEATing about the current situation.

Do none of you have the HEART or is it just a case of you KIDNEY be bothered. Your actions will be crucial in deciding whether the club LIVER dies. We may be at the SCRAG END of the league but its up to EWE guys to act now.

PS we've tried fish now why not try birds it'll be easier than sheep and if I catch the other person thats Ewe'sing my tag I'll RAM it up his arse

Are you the same "anon" that was moaning about folk "putting words in DB's mouth" after he said he was a bigger East Fife supporter than the protesters at Arbroath?

I think you are right purple cat, but perhaps his/her rant was before the full video was on show. It would be nice to here comments fron anon on that matter.

"It's lies, lies I tell you all lies. You're all littler supporters than me. AT THE END OF THE DAY all a pack of lies. The trust never approached me for £10,000 worth of shares. It's all lies!!
I'm going to sue you all, I've got a good solicitor behind me. What white socks?"

You're right PC I was the guy that had a rant about putting words in peoples mouths but that was before I saw the whole video clip on the P&B site, based on the information available to me at the time I could draw no other conclusion but to say that words were put into DB mouth.

What I cant understand, and it disappoints me, is why didn't DB appologise for making such a statement after all he had a perfect platform the Monday following the Arbroath game.

However, that said, this thread is a bit of fun EWE'sing sheep as a pun I never intended to get at any one group.

Deeper in the brown stuff

Deeper in the Brown stuff, we are continually looking for talented and artistic people to help in the development of national coverage of the “lower” league. Can I suggest both you and your fellow AFTN member (I'm a littler supporter than you) forward me your details to ensure that both are available in the future?

P.S watch for the Record on Wednesday.

"Deeper in the poo",talented and artistic.Christ if ye gee um ony mare feathers fer is cap,he'll start gaun a boot looking like Deek Broon.A DODO BIRD!!!!

In Broons case,a GREAT TIT!!!!!

Nae Need to keep BLEATING on about it!

A Loon. Is that you Cameron Davidson?

Nah.

Aye ye ken im though? logistics!!

Yup :)