Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
257!

When did the extra 100 people turn at Bayview?

Re: 257!

The lowest crowd in Scottish Football!

Well done Derrick!

I can confirm that this figure includes the mound protesters (35), the referee and linesmen(3), the players (22),coaching staff (6) and the ballboys(6).

Now is that about right?

More cash down the drain Derrick. Your pal Rankines investment not looking so good now, he must be well pleased. Not.

Just noticed the attendance & came on here to post the same point.

Derrick, you are a disgrace to this football club. How low will you take us? Your continued chairmanship is killing the club. You vaule your SFA Council position more than the the future of EFFC. You maintain your loyalty to Rankine/Twigg to the detrement of EFFC. And you have the nerve to to claim to be a supporter - YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE NOT.

Once again,the crowd has been manipulated to protect Brown.
It really is unbelievable that a club that has a decent fan base (and took 2000 to Dunfermline)has now about 100-150 people paying at the gate.

This is down to one man and how the Rodgers etc can sit back and allow this to happpen is a disgrace.

Even after the extra supporters have been added on, the attendance is still a disgrace.

The crowd of 257 is the biggest message anyone could get across in the argument to get rid of Derrick Brown. Sorry I just thought of a few more, but seriously 257 is the absolute pits, even if it did look more like 207 from where I was standing.

I wonder how much longer the shareholders can accept this disgraceful situation because the supporters have had enough, it is surely a matter of time before they rebel against this current situation.

Fast forward 12 months and we'll be arguing that it was NEVER 156, more like 130!
This is how low we have sunk Derrick...

Some of the mound protesters, who were unable to attend for various legitimate reasons, registered an apology on the forum. How many apologies did Derrick get from the further 70 or so from the previous home crowd who went AWOL.