Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The 'Name the Campaign' Thread

After last nights excellent meeting it was decided to set up an action group. I thought it would be a good idea to have a catchy name for our campaign.

Now, the first acronym that sprung to mind was Fifers Action Group but that could lead to a bit of ridicule! I'm not very good at the whole brain storming thing and only managed to think of one other which doesn't make too much sense but could work -

Fifers
Action for
Immediate
Removal

So, what I'm saying is, it's over to the millions of interweb users to come up with a catchy, media friendly campaign name as mine is not really that good - HELP!

Fans United Will Never Be Defeated.

Re: The 'Name the Campaign' Thread

East Fife For Change

Fifers For Change I like.

Or you could keep with the acronyms and go for

Fifers
United by
Club
Killing

FAB Fifers

Fans
Against
Broon

TWAT

The worms are turning

TRUST

Troublesome Rulers Unite Shower o Tossers

Stupid
Cvnts
Upon
Mound

God Derrick has a fan in MacDuff. Will he stand shoulder to shoulder with him this Saturday, or will they run and hide together. The END IS NIGH. Canny wait!!

Black and Gold not Brown (or Gray)

Battle for Bayview

Fifers for Fifes Future

Forza Fife

Looks like Little is anti protest. Maybe he got Large to help him with his thread

Hygiene First, Hygiene Second

FIFERS
ACTIONS
RELIGHTS
TEAM SPIRIT

No I didn't get him to help, me and that big CVUT have fallen out, he's a FVUKIN TOSSER

I didn't think it would take you long to reduce yourself to that kind of language.
I still think that I'm right and that the protests are a good idea and we must rid our club of such a menace but your problem is you can't see past your pal the Clown. Get with the programme Little

Ya Bast@rd, don't take the moral high ground, where were you last week, not in the ground and not on the mound. You're a fvckin fair weather fan, just s worm thats turned!!!!

Work commitment don't always allow me to get to the games. It's ok for you, you do nothing all week apart from picking up your giro on thursday and going to the football on sat.
Maybe if you got off your lazy arse and found a job, you too would struggle to make all the games.

East Fife Supporters Action Group would do me

Boring! I think it would be good to have a catchy (not sweary tho) name for the press to latch onto!

BTW, anyone know if I can get the Courier article online? Cannae find it! Is there a chance that you could put it on the blog thing Igor?

Brown
And
Selfish
Turds
Against
Reactive
Dedicated
Supporters

S.C.A.B

SUPPORTERS / CAMPAIGN / AGAINST / BROWN

A.S.B.O

ALL / SUPPORTERS / BROWN / OUT

B.O.F.F

BROWN / OUT / FIFERS / FOREVER .

Find work! you know fine I cant work because of my tennis elbow

Igor, what's wrong with, "The Central Committee for Sruggle with the Possessing Classes" or Fifersheviks?

The Peoples Front of Bayview, The Popular Peoples Front of Bayview (splitters!), or the Bayview Peoples Front

How about the 'C' Front

BOOB

Briliant Organisation Ousts Brown

SALT

Supporters Against Little Tosser

Fighting for our Fife

SCROTUM