Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who ate all the pies????

Swine!

Re: Who ate all the pies????

Did ye no get wan Eugene. There were a hundred pies and Derrick will swear there were only about 50 protesters. Some greedy B#~?~£&s must have hin twa.

I'm not one to clipe, but I'm sure I saw Glen Walker have two and I think he had some more stuffed in his pockets
(BTW, Eugene, the pies were absolutely DELICIOUS - and they were Bob Moreland's freshly made steak pies as well. Highly recommended!)

Now now Jim

Small children were trampled underfoot as Glen made his way to the front of the queue, but he only had one.

A regular contributor on here tho, allegedly had 3, I will leave it to T*ms conscience to admit the fact.

Big thanks to Bob Moreland for the pies, they were superb.

After consulatation with Stevie Gates I have been tasked with providing pies for the mound.
They will of course be Bob's finest steak and I intend ordering a box of 50 for the next mound game.

This was the only downside to today's events for me.
Solidarity was evident until about 14.45 but friendships disintegrated when the pies appeared.
Found out at 16.00 that the pies had been and gone.

TOC

As discussed today, high office attracts rewards and the concomitant risk!
Rest assured that for a man of your standing there will always be a pie available under my stewardship.

BTW the Trust newsletter was well received by many on the mound today, as were the pies.

ok other chairman and martin.pies got even better after the second one.great day .

I'm really gutted for Eugene, TOC and M Black. The pies were truly excellent. I'm not sure if anyone told you all they were good but they were, they were really really good.

Anyway, the newsletter was handed out in a true professional manner and, have I mentioned, the pies were delicious.

Just you wait till the next time I quote you in the EFM!

Hope they wern't chicken pies Kerriann

I was retrieving my car from Leven Prom when the pies were delivered but one was kept for me.

Plaudits to Stu The Blue for resisting temptation and not treating himself to a second helping.

CM - if you're who I think you are - YE HAD TWA PIES!!!

TOC, Martin and Eugene.

I can say in all honesty that they were the best steak pies I've ever had! The amount of gravy in them was fantastic.

I think my second one may have been even better than the first.

Glen agreed that his third and fourth ones were tremendous. At least I think that's what he said but it was hard to understand him with his mouth full.

Well done to Bob Moreland. You will certainly have my business from now on and I would urge everyone else to support him for this gesture too.