Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Support The Players Thread

Well done to every player in the Black & Gold yesterday for another good win against Stenny! Good to see "1 Greig McDonald" acknowledging the protestors at the start of the 2nd half. I know the players would love us to be back in the ground cheering them on but they also know our reasons for not going to the games. When we scored our 1st the players celebrated in the corner with the protestors.

We support the players 100% and we always will as long as they wear the Black & Gold with pride.

Well done too to Greig Shaw who is doing himself no harm of getting the job full time.

So, well done the players and we will be out to cheer you guys on Tuesday night and at Hampden!

Re: Support The Players Thread

I agree Joe, the players have been brilliant recently, they have worked hard and are playing for the jersey. Great result Yesterday, well done to Greg Shaw and the lads!

Almost goes without saying. Great result yesterday and i'l support the team and its players 'til I die!

Wont stop me protesting against the idiot Brown though.

Black and Gold NOT Brown!

Good result, team playing well, manager doing well. 100% behind players. Thats the only thing that hurts about this protest. You guys keep doing what your doing, at least your trying, well done. First thing you get when we rid the club of this cancer is biscuits,clean towels,bigger boot allowance and amybe even a party

Wont go into details for obv reasons, but one player, who played yesterday, apparently had parents on the march

There, I've sorted it for you Stewart!

The players all know we are 100% behind them. They understand why we're protesting.

"At the end of the day" we all just want to be back inside the ground, cheering on the players and watching a winning team without other distractions.

Have to say, I'm beginning to doubt this will happen before I depart for pastures new, but I still live in hope and I'll still fight on for that hope.

Stewart K - naw he didn't. Your source was being a tad obtuse!