Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New manager is.......

Ian Campbell, ex-Brechin is the new East Fife manager!

Re: New manager is.......

According to who?Who is your source?I`d be surprised if anyone would take that job with him as chairman.

Are you sure, how do you know this?

If I was to name my source then I may not be fed with any more information. Rest assure it is 100% legitimate. He has not confirmed yet but has been approached and very much considering.

I think he'd be a good appointment, although success will be very limited until we get rid of Brown. I feel sorry for Greg Shaw if he's been overlooked but then again he might not have wanted the job full time.

Alan Henderson feeding us inside info?

More than he was feeding to Martin yesterday!

Ian Cambell has been approached????
Maybe he has but when he asks/finds out whats going on at Bayview he might run a mile and probably will...

So, is this Alan "platform shoes" Henderson

If so, justify your recent conduct Alan

This probably has the same basis in fact as the John Connolly rumours.

I.E none.

Why jump to conclusions you stupid cunt. I'm sure you lot would have recognised me if I was Alan Henderson as I was on the mound on Saturday! Alan is quite a popular name! Has the same basis? I could tell you what he had for his dinner on Sunday night but if that is along the lines of how the Connolly rumour started then I guess it must not be true. Tosser!

Looks like I've made my mark on this forum, I've finally been called a cvnt by someone.

It's easy to come up with something then fall back on the "Oh I couldn't possibly identify my sources" line.

Or say "such and such IS the new manager" then say "it's not confirmed, he's thinking about it".

Its about time to because you really sound like a fanny. I heard it directly from him. He was very postive about taking the post but I imagine he reads the papers and will see the kind of state the club is in so therefore may reconsider his views.

Excellent, he did a great job at Brechin this season eh!

Alan, we get pissed off whe people say I heard from a reliable source. Just come out and say it instead of making out that you are real popular. Leave that to Zak!

hey forest, i've wanted to call you a cvnt for ages on this forum. is it open season now? and if so, is it retrospective?

As part of a double act from a couple of months back we were often called CUVTS.....It was great, gave us a right laugh knowing we'd upset a few people.

It's obvious - it'll be a unique managerial experiment with Alex Rae, John Connolly and Ian Campbell taking the helm for 3 months each next season.

Forest Fifer

Mar 20th, 2006 - 10:12 AM Re: New manager is.......

This probably has the same basis in fact as the John Connolly rumours.

I.E none.

Forest fifer you truly are an idiot. For your information it was me who put the post on about John Connelly and if you read the post again you will see that i said John had been offered the job. I did not say that he was going to become their new manager.

And also you idiot i stated were my information came from, again if you read it you will see that it came from John's son who i play 5'aside footie with..

So get your fact's right before you go slagging people and yes you have now truly earned the right to be called a CUNT.. except i think a cunt may be a lot more useful than YOU !!!.

Well that's as maybe EFFC but at least he dosen't resort to abuse like yourself. Grow up.

Nae need EFFC, nae need at all.

Tut Tut.

Having read my post again i must apologise for my foul language my old english teacher would be turning in her grave.

I hope my choice of certain words did not cause to much offence to others.

I do however stand my ground and infact would look for support from others in regard to Forest Fifer and his claims towards my Connolly post.

I wish you all fairwell for the moment.

P.s

For all of those at Central park on Tue night they may have noticed that i was infact at the match with John Connelly and his son and he stated that he will not be taking up the offer that was made to him, but would not tell me why he would not want the job, but i have a feeling it was possibly to do with a certain little man sitting not to far away from us..

There's not many who would take the job because of the un-named man you don't mention.

Don't worry about offending folks on this site, there's been worse said! (although your apology is graceful none-the-less)

Sooooooooooo much colourful metafors and what clever use of the word 'C**t'!

i am so glad i check out the latest news here, i just about fell off my bleedin chair in laughter.

i take it you guys are all the best of pals, really !

i take it kids dont read this stuff ?

or is it metaphors ?