Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAO: Andy Hain & Davie Hamilton

Guys, I've no doubt you are unhappy with the present situation, and will be hurting along with the fans. The position you have at the club means that you sometimes have to make tough decisions. For the future of East Fife FC, it's time to stand up and be counted.

Re: FAO: Andy Hain & Davie Hamilton

Totally agree.

What I said last night guys, you have the means at your disposal to get rid of Brown, question is do you have the balls?

As a businessman Andy you would not stand back and do nothing if suddenly a big percentage of your most loyal customers started to boycott your shops goods and services. So why is this happening at Bayview?

Just wanted to bring this back to the top of the board, 'cos it's important.

Regain some dignity and respect chaps and help to save our club.

Dave Marshall proved he has this and a lot of guts as well.

Have you?

Dave does have a lot of guts and also the right sort of contacts to take us towards a new dawn.

Having read his letter in the EFM for the umpteenth time I'm convinced he got George Bush to write it for him.

With contacts like that it wont be long tll we're once again the KINGS of Fifeshire

I had 'a go' at Andy & Davie at the cowden game, which I felt bad about because I am sure they are decent guys who have the best will for the club at heart. However, they are in the postition to make a difference, and for whatever reason they are not taking action.

Maybe i should give betty a try - would she kick him out

"Having read his letter in the EFM for the umpteenth time I'm convinced he got George Bush to write it for him."

Give Davie a bit more credit than that, George Bush can't even read or write

Sorry but the board deserve as much stick as Brown as they had the chance a few weeks ago to prove to the fans they had the best interests of East Fife at heart when Dave Marshall put forward the vote of no confidence. They are as all as bad as each other and should be ashamed!

Really hope that they would have resigned by now,but it is looking increasingly unlikely that they will now.
They could have changed things for the better and gained the respect of the majority of the fans.There is still time,but time is running out.
If they choose to stay,they deserve ALL the stick they get and should hang their heads in shame.

I had written to Hamilton, Hain & Mackay on the day of the march to ask them for a meeting with the newly formed action group. We are still waiting on a reply...

I heard that mackay gave his letter to brown

Davie Hamilton phoned to say he will talk to the other 2 about meeting up and get back to us.

This is something we'd maybe gain from keeping shtum about Igor! Derrick and Eva will obviously try to knobble them if they know you are talking to them..