Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SEATS AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAYS GAME FROM GLASGOW

Hello all i'm travelling through to Bayview on
Saturday for the game and there's four seats available in the car if anyone is interested. Leaving the Dennistoun area of Glasgow but will be able to pick up from a central point or on route through.

Re: SEATS AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAYS GAME FROM GLASGOW

Looks like the seats might not be on offer now,
the timing belt snapped taking the wife to work this
morning but hopefully getting it back tomorrow
afternoon, will let anyone who is interested in
getting a lift know the outcome

Thanks for the offer Craig and sorry to hear about the car!

Unfortunately I am too busy this weekend to come through anyway!

Mon the Fife!!!!!

CAN YOU PICK ME UP AT THE BRIG TAVERN AT 2.45?

If the car makes a full recovery and no-one takes
me up on my offer i'll get you at the Brig at 2.45
freddie, petrol cost is a fiver though

i ain't busy anymore, and have the car so if you want a run through to the game Craig let me know...same goes for anyone else. Uddingston Fifer, you and your Dad going?

Sorry mate have to pick the car up tomorrow and
pay my astronomical £350 garage bill
Thanks for the offer though mate

Gregor,my dad is driving me through tommorow cant offer any lifts because my mum is going to her mums so need to go there before and after game.

I didn't realise there were any fellow East Fife fans who lived in Glasgow!! :)

i was surprised too but we're all over the place

I knew there were a few of us in Glasgow but theres more than a actually thought there was.