Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SCAB

Dear Drooper*

Great. I am getting up at 05:30 in the morning and shelling out 158 quid airfare to see the Fife play (excluding train, taxi fares, beer and pie money) but if I don't stand on the mound I will be classed as a scab.

No one can doubt my support for the trust and its motives but I just want to see my beloved football team without animosity/dogs abuse.

What is the answer to this moral maze?

Yours,

Arthur Scargill

*For those who remember the Banana Splits

Re: SCAB

There are a number of ways you can deliver your protest to Mr Brown.
1 You can pay your money and give him some advice from close range
2 You can join those who are leaving at 4.30pm
3 You can join us on the mound
4 You can sit close to the directors dressed as a giant chicken (I can help you with this)
5 You can park a wheelbarrow near our chairman and remind him of the proximity to the River Forth and the number of Fife fans willing to provide the transport

Nobody would grudge you a seat in the stand.
Enjoy it.

Just bore off and support Luton, QPR or Watford

Fuck off you fucking fuck-faced fucking fuck.

You do have a good understanding of the English language don't you
Half wit

Yet another oxygen thief on the East Fife website. Why don't you treat your sister/mother to a trip to Falkirk this evening and share a bag of turnips in the stand watching your trashy little club?

Another half wit reply, you really are a bit of a cad

Your dead boring you! Awfy predictable what you're gonna come out with next. Your banters shite and your given this website a bad name

With all due respect, this site has a fairly bad name already.

Don't really think it's got a bad name! People like you offering to meet people to discuss your posting is a joke. Your a joke. I would happily discuss your posting with you but I doubt the conversation would last too long as you speak complete and utter shite.

Behave yourself Exile!!

Mr Martin Black of East Fife Supporters Trust. I think wanting to get rid of the Chairman and certain directors is one thing but to now try and decide who you think should/should not support East Fife Football Club and then employ abusive tactics by means of this website to deter them from supporting their own club raises the stakes to a dangerously new level. It is also a shoddy way to treat a Trust life member.

There was no intend to offend anyone o/t the cowden supporters yesterday (who come on this site to cause upset and discord). I have got the message and won't be posting or browsing on this site anymore after this message. However, I do intend to carry on as an ordinary supporter to support my club whenever I can, whether you or your buddies like it or not.

Point taken, I will tone things down during home and away matches in fact you won't know I am there unless you make it your business. Either way, I will still be there on Saturday - yur no' gonnae stop me - please be clear about this.

Normally my solution to this is to buy someone on my side a beer but it has gone beyond that now.

I'll buy you a pint next season TOE

Ian, that's not the Martin from the Trust. You've got the wrong idea there.

Ian G. Divvit, I don't give a flying fuck if you are in the turst or even fukcing started it, what you said was out of order and if I want to make my concerns known to you I will. Do you think because you have supported this club a long time your views should be held in higher esteem than others? You my friend are a complete tosser and I have grown to dislike you to a point that I actually get annoyed.