Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
As many on the hill as inside the home end?

at the end of the game today.

Another pleasant afternoon in the sun, with a tidy sum being raised for the childrens hospice at Kinross thanks to Mikes generous purchase of pies and the donations of protesters.

Re: As many on the hill as inside the home end?

Wilma has just counted!
£54.28 rounded up by her to £55.00.
Thank you everybody. Monies will go to Rachel House, the hospice for kids.

Stewart K, can I use Gift Aid to increase this (by £15.40)if I raise a personal cheque and complete a Gift Aid form?

Half Time Draw winners on the Mound this afternoon.

Alan Duthie £10.00
Wilma Kerr £10.00

Both winners generously donated their winnings to the "Fighting Fund".

Drawn by Martin Black because he was the highest.

Well done to everyone on the mound today for your various financial sacrifices and determination to save our club I think we are nearly there.

Agree Igor. There really seems to be a kind of community spirit within the protesters. I personally am proud to be associated with them.
Also,well done to the guys who walked out.It really shows how low we have sunk when you see guys like Jim Beavers,Andy English etc taking such actions.

We will win this fight and can give each other a big pat on the back when we return to watch OUR team and when the cancer that is Derrick Brown is no longer there.

Yes Mike

The £55 is deemed to be net of basic rate tax, therefore £70.51 is treated as the gross payment, giving £15.51 of gift aid relief.

Just send the cheque with a note of your name, address, the charity's name, a specific reference to it being a gift aid donation, and confirmation that you have paid basic rate tax to cover the amount of tax the charity will reclaim

mike

the pie was delish.

just aboot held on to it gettin driven back to kdy by ayrton senna (aka lonefifer)

The attendence was 307, was that about right?

Even more proud to say that East Fife is my team after hearing the on-going, organised proptests. If EFFC survive this I think that the bonding of the fans in these dark hours will give us a greater, unique, united support for years to come when (and if) we get through this...

Also are there any guys recording any photographic evidence of this revolution ???? Us exiles are chomping at the bit to see to photos posted.

As the modern poet and musical genius Jon Bon Jovi once wrote, "Keep the Faith"

senna no deed jakey

live and well and living in pitcortrhie?