Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Deeks Plaza

The Ego that is Brown should be rewarded. Anyone who can put their wife and family through the pressure they must be under, deserves special recognition. I think all interested parties should campaign for this infamous universally loathed turd, to be recognised by the council. One idea would be to name a dog exercise area after him, I'm sure our four legged friends would relish the opportunity of depositing their s**t on such a famous area. I'm sure this would be the ultimate acclaim sought by oor Deek. Something he could tell his grandchildern about. Deeks Dogshit Plaza would be an apt name although any other ideas should be considered

Re: Deeks Plaza

Could I suggest that Deek's Plaza be sited on the part of the mound which he vandalised a few weeks ago. He would be able to see it put to good use from his throne in the stand and watch his pet poodles Kenny and Davy running free for a change. Would they have the courage to cock their leg on the statue which would doubtless follow?
Would there also be room in the Plaza for some modern art like a vandalised car? I'm sure Blobby could provide the vehicle. Children could hurl paint and half bricks at it and generally have great fun.
Future generations could tell their children and grandchildren " There once was a great football team played here "

Re: Deeks Plaza

After reading Broons attack on the fans i reccone a huge 20 fit vibrater be mounted on the mound when we dispence him into the wilderness.It can vibrate un light up every time we score,so that it will remind us that our self proclaimed no1 fan is still with us at heart.Many will also think the vibrater reminds them ov Broon itsell.A COCKy,self important KNOBEND.It will also remind the protesters ov them freezing there BALLS off when directers didn'y hay the SPUNK ti end it sooner.And as for Broons pals sitting in the stand,(there are a few you know),it will mind them ov the "PRICKS on the mound".YE YOU LOT SITTING IN THE STAND,the same guys that WILL(ie) send Broon on is way!!!!!!!