Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Manager

Dave Baikie is the new Manager. Check out the official site.

Re: New Manager

I think he'll do a job for you. He'll get you winning, it might not be the best football played the are both winners.
Will he try sign Wardy?

Fuck off you fuck

Why be so ignorant and rude? He was just expressing an opinion. That kind of post just puts people off coming on here and joining the discussion. Grow up.

The guy is just a tit.

Anyway, onto the discussions, what if Baikie turns it round? Brown seems to be a total "fud/bomb scare", but if Baikie has you winning will you go back?
He has a proven track record, just ask Arbroath fans. He brought in Wardy, McBride (left back) and Hay (goalie) who have been almost ever present for us this season.

Dave Baikie is a good manager and would still be at Central Park, but for the unfortunate incident!
The original exile should take a leaf out of Baikie's book and start behaving himself!

Original Exile appears to be a fud, whether it is him or some dodgy geezer posting under his name, I don't know, but whoever it is needs to f**k off as he is ruining many a conversation.
I always wanted Baikie to get the job. I don't think he'l take any of Herr Brauns' crap. Vince, on the mound you can still see the game and support the team. The players are aware of the fans on the mound. They actually celebrated over at the mound and acknowledged the fans there after the two goals against Stenni, rather than celebrating across at the stand side. I hope he can turn the clubs fortunes on the park around. I will still support the team but not the board. I will not pay any money towards them as long as they dwell in Bayview. DOWN WITH BROWN!

Wrong manager at this moment of time, possibly before MOFFAT, but definitely not now.