Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
any seats in the car for Saturdays trip?

Anyone?

Re: any seats in the car for Saturdays trip?

Where from?

I'll have two spare and will be leaving from Upper Largo, probably about 13.30 ish. Back right after game and don't mind minor detours - draw the line at Aberdeen!

If you can get to Dunfy we can take you in our car.

What happened to AFC Wimbledon? Change of priorities is it?

I am in Glenrothes Eugene.

AFC Wimbledon trip is on Saturday 15th so I think its Berwick away I miss.

Igor

I'm heading through from Glenrothes on my todd at the mo, so would have room for you and two others.

If you don't mind the car being a tip and full of dog hairs then I'll pick you up.

I'll drop you an email later anyway.

That would be splended GoF

Eugene as i've lost my co-pilot TOC to a Sunshine Holiday I would welcome any spare seat.

Sounds like there's gonna be a great turnout on Saturday. At last, Derrick has found a way to attract the fans back to games.

Gof and Igor,I would be happy to pick you up on the way.

Whatdo youmean a sunshine holiday?
I thought he was going to Bulgat
ria?

Tam that would be excellent if you want to.

Don't want you thinking I'm turning in to Glen and cadging lifts off you all the time tho!

i have one spare seat in the car for saturday if anyone needs a lift . just let us know where

trying at the moment to get my niece to cancel her wedding till after the season end but not havin much luck. sadly will hav to leave the pies to Eugene and the lamposts to Rothesfifer

4 seats going in my car for saturday's game, i'll
be leaving from the Dennistoun area of Glasgow,
anyone interested let me know