Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
90minutes

John Barnes has just read out an email about Derrick Brown's PR disaster on 90minutes.

Re: 90minutes

Was it not Jim Spence?

Your work,Matthew?
I was in touch with "The Courier" earlier and was told that they would be doing something either tomorrow or Thursday.

I emailed Jim Spence but I forgot to tune in i'm trying to find it on the website though

found it, how long into the prog was it?

Excellent stuff folks. With guys like you involved how can we lose this battle?
Prouder than ever to be an East Fife supporter tonight!

about 35mins?

I am an idiot, I was listening to Monday's show

31 minutes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/scotland/aod.shtml?scotland/90minutes_tue

Email was from Bill on the FFTW forum, good publicity for our cause, keeps Derrick in the national spotlight.

Also check the Courier tomorrow(Wed) and Thursday and the EF Mail tomorrow.

I believe they're going to be covering our protest.

What is FFTW?

Friends from the Wemyss

Friends from the Wemyss (I am a Wemysser ) was set up to link Wemyss people all over the world, hence my previous post.
There is great interest and a demand for news about East Fife and a thread Black and Gold forever gives them a report on matches along with all that is happening at Bayview. On promotion day in 2003 the site had 256 hits.
Angusfifer and Igor have been recent contributors re the present situation at the club.
The E-Mail in question I am pretty sure came from Australia ( I am still trying to confirm that ) so you see our campaign is being heard worldwide.

Indeed Jim there are many East Fife, Friends from the Wemyss supporters all behind the East Fife cause.
TA

Yes

A very informative and professional site. Lots of stuff on here of interest other than the football.

Join in at any time Michael, we will be pleased to see your comments, you don't need to be a Wemysser.