Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
O.T. Trust Members

An invitation is being sent out by post and e-mail to all Trust members inviting their comments on the current protest. Unfortunately the message bounced from all members using AOL as a service provider.
A copy is shown below and will also appear on the EFST website. We need all Trust members to let us know their feelings.

Dear Trust Member

The recent campaign of protest is likely to be discussed at our next
quarterly meeting.
We know that not everyone can attend these so we would like to hear
any comments you may have on the current situation.

In particular we welcome your thoughts on the following:

v The current relationship between the Trust and EFFC

v The official involvement of the Trust with the protest

v The future relationship between the Trust and EFFC

v The Trust's objective of buying shares in EFFC.

This is not a ballot or vote – it is simple an opportunity for you
to give us your thoughts. Clearly, if you are able to attend our
next quarterly meeting on Thursday 20th April you will be able to
put your points in person as well.

Please email any comments to eftrustsec@yahoo.co.uk
our FREEPOST address at :-
E.F.S.T.
FREEPOST NAT 15991
DUNFERMLINE
KY11 8BR

Re: O.T. Trust Members

Correction. The next quarterly meeting will be 27th April.

Just in case anyone missed this.

punt

Lets see a good turnout on Thursday, we need to make sure the trust backs our aims and the only way to do that is to attend and support any motions that are put forward.

If you are not a trust member, come along and join on the night

Dont let apathy allow minorities to creep in the back door with seperate agendas that are no good to EFFC, make sure you are heard!

See you there.

where is it???

Meeting is at Wellesley, i'm assuming 7.30pm?

It is at the Wellesley Inn, 7:30pm.

Just to let folks know, the letters are being posted as I speak and have the same as the emails. It will not say where it is being held. If anybody knows the people who receive their info via snail mail can you pass on apologies from me and my assistant!

Sack the secretary (please)!

Boooo! My role as the typist is saved. It states on the letter where it is to be held!