Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UNIVERSALLY LOATHED T-SHIRTS

On sale soon will be the Universally Loathed t-shirts,these quality t-shirts will be in yellow with a A5 pic of broon on the front with Universally Loathed underneath,on the back the words Black and Gold not Brown.
I will have some of these t-shirts for the game on sat v East Stirling(only large and X large) and will have more if the demand is high for the following week in any size.
The t-shirts will cost £10 each.
If you would like to purchase one of theses limited edition t-shirts please get in touch via this thread or e-mail me@ stevie@gates1970.wanadoo.co.uk
Before monday if possable, overseas postage is available.

DOWN WITH BROWN
WE WILL WIN THIS FIGHT

Re: UNIVERSALLY LOATHED T-SHIRTS

Glensfifer

1XL and 1L for me please.
Collectors items!

keep me one stevie bfb size

Thanks Mike
Buddah i have 1 BFB size just for you!
Grant can you get back in touch you forgot to tell me what size you require.

I'll have an Xtra Large one (will grow into it, probably quite quickly at the rate I'm going). If you run out of those then Large will do. Cheers mate. Will see you Sat with the money

its a pity u dont hav any mediums but I suppose an XL will do

it's so folk can wear them over jackets and stuff.

Are they cotton or polyester?

Loefifer XL is reserved for you.
Tam they are cotton.

If anybody else would like to buy a t-shirt be quick as i only have a few left.
Thanks to all who have e-mailed,i will be in the Gordon Lounge Falkirk at 2pm on saturday, where you can collect your t-shirt

T-shirts are class, well done Glensfifer

Image hosting by Photobucket

Front

Image hosting by Photobucket

back

Absolutely brilliant! Well done Glensfifer.

I suspect we will have an affluent fighting fund - maybe we could buy Twiggs shares?

Keep up the good fight!

Practising for tomorrow - tried some shouts out on the wife:

“you’re not wanted”

“you’re universally loathed”

“you’ve failed us”

Now been kicked to the spare room!