Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Freebie watch

I notice a certain ex-trust board member and his son entering the ground with comps today, wonder who they got them off???

Re: Freebie watch

I got in the kids gate for £4.50

Sorry,Matthew, they told me they thought you were a pensioner.

ABSOLUTE LIES!!!

The ex Trust member and his son probably got Mr & Mrs Broons tickets.

Would that be Big Shoes and the Hendersons per chance???

For the time being, it seems being a "brown noser" has its perks.

Wonder if Mr Platform shoes is worried about the increasingly inevitable regime change, no more frebies next season?.

A complete clear out of all council associated lackeys would be nice.

They must be wanting to enjoy their perks whilst they can as they must know that anyone that has been supporting the current regime is going to be a pariah next season.

Total outcasts with no welcome for them.

We have long memories.

not forgetting longer legs

Hmmm..still no reply from Gordon.Must be feeling guilty!

Still got the BASTARDS fitbaw strips ya wee shite????

No I gave them to igor.

Gordon had given me the strips, haven't got a clue who has them now though, what was our last game? Hearts possibly?

Is it entirely necessary for some posters to lower themeselves to petty name calling?

Fair enough, if you don't agree with the actions of Gordon or his old man, then you're entitled to say so but it looks a bit childish calling them names and you really won't be taken very seriously.

For what it's worth, I know Gordon a little and have met his dad a few times and he seemed a nice enough guy and was perfectly happy to run me to/from stations for the early Bastards sessions and one or two games.

That's very decent of you Faraday but the funniest laugh in ages was seeing old platform shoes and his little lad referred to as 'Big Shoe and the Hendersons'. If that's the standard of name-calling on this forum, I'm all for it.

Thank you for replying so promptly Mr Henderson

Igor wheres the BASTARDS strips ya wee shite

And Faraday what the fuck is it with you? Bullied at school were you? The big boys call you names, Mr Poopy Pants

Brick wall, hardly helps dishy out childish abuse does it?

Helps me na na na na naaa!!!!!!!!!!