Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Board Members and Trust in punch up!

No, not here, at Berwick.

Lifted from the Berwick forum

Doctor Cock

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:48 pm Post subject: Fracas in the Pizza Shop?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strong rumours going around the town about a bust-up amongst a couple of club officials and some trust members in a well known Pizza establishment in the town on Saturday night? Anyone shed any light or is it bullshit.

BerwickMad

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:30 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was me and my mate and it had nothing to do with the trust. I think people on both sides were pretty pished and it didn’t get out of hand until an unknown person threw a punch. I was out of order for arguing about such a petty thing on a Saturday night and have sent and apology for my part in it to a board member. It was sent via email but I have no idea if he has got it yet.

Re: Board Members and Trust in punch up!

Thank God I've moved to the safe haven of Douglas, Dundee, far away from the possibility of violence or other forms of ani-social behaviour.

Check the Dumpdee Website Eugene

What next Eugene, is your holiday home in Ardler or Kirkton?

Visited the dumpdee site - awfy guid.

Douglas!

Awful, awful place. The kids from there are little shits and all, have been coming down to Broughty Ferry and kicking lumps out my mates!

I feel so sorry for you living there!

"The kids from there are little shits "

That of course is the typical attitude of many Scots to children. Look at their appearance, judge them only by the superficial behaviour pattern and above all generalise.

No wonder most Scots are emotionally repressed and can only mumble about their feelings when pished.

All this form a guy in a blue Duffel coat

Dammit.No fishing today - must be Good Friday

"That of course is the typical attitude of many Scots to children. Look at their appearance, judge them only by the superficial behaviour pattern and above all generalise.

No wonder most Scots are emotionally repressed and can only mumble about their feelings when pished. "

Thing is mate, they are are little shits! As i've said, in the last 2 weeks i've had mates jumped on 4 different occaisons for no reason whatsoever. They broke a mates nose, and stole anothers phone as well.

They really are little shits!!

I would never judge a child on apperance, what I would judge them on is:

1) Throwing stones at passing cars and buses
2) Leaving dirty needles up closes(thats clossies to any Dumpdee folk)
3) Abusing any passers by that may not be from their area
4)Generally being a pain in the arse

I blame the parents. Especially those who have a go at well meaning chairmen of football clubs.