Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
latest..

1 nil to the Fife!!!

Re: latest..

hampshire scored

an Cowden 1 up, hope they realise the favour we're doin them and take back their D'ick soon.

ps. check out the East Fife wiki!!

Good to see young Fortune has got, on for Hampshire. It's looked like he had lost his place as he was away with the Scotland squad recently.

Haha Goal by Hampshire was read out as Steven Hampshire

1-1 they scored pen

Final score Berwick 1 East Fife 1

Brilliant Gregor!

Was going to assk what wiki was but put into Google and just followed my nose. Really cheered me up.

Not the result we wanted to day, but fair play to the Fife fans who were loud throughout. Was class when a few of them attacked the directors box and put shirts up to block Browns view Didnt go down too well with anyone in the directors box

so close yet so far!!

more great protests!!

we await the reports...

was the penalty good??
who was in the directors box??
how was the train journey...

Hey Gregor do you have to subscribe to create a page on wiki??

I think anyone can edit a page on wikipedia.

Broon was there,and made a hasty exit from the social club.
He was baracked from the Fife fans who made their way into the main stand in the 2nd half,and around 4 fans were thrown out for waveing their Universally loathed t-shirts at the directors box!

Good day out today Berwick a shadow of the team that beat us 4 0 at the start of the season. Berwick chairman is a tube by the way gettin very upset at the anti brown protests. Still we keep fighting the fight till broon goes.

ps i've never been chucked out of somewhere you can get straight back in round the corner. Good bye cowden we will not miss u and hope you the hospitality YOU EXTENDED TO VISITING FANS THIS SEASON WILL BE RECIPROCATED FOUR FOLD NEXT YEAR IN THE SECOND!!!!!

Great account from you Fifers today. Because of you it looks as if we might be playing you agian next year.

Nice to meet some of you Ladyfan, Mr Flett, drunken Aberdonian (although he did not make much sense) and the rest.

Good luck with you campaign to oust Brown. Hope you all had a safe journey home.

Many thanks for the result today

We've still won nothing yet, but at least it's in our own hands.

Hope you've had a great day Mikey and cheers for the updates. I'm out in Kirkcaldy tomorrow if you fancy a sesh?

I really hope you do get rid of that clown Brown. I'm sure Baikie will get you winning next season, just leave Wardy at Cowden.

We even had the pleasure of a Fife fan today (guy in kilt)

never tried to create a wiki but think anyone can create one, best thing is to create an account though (no charge) cos u get much more control. I cant take credit for the original creation though, only a few updates this season.

Just heard the news bout Greig, all the best...no pens down the cast!!

What a day!

The fact that the T-shirts attracted nothing but the flies in the first half speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned!!

I know a few who were very politely evicted from the ground for putting a t-shirt up against the greenhouse windae that is the directors box (Rock Steady take note)! I thought that the Berwick Chairman was going to have a wee coronary when that was taking place.

What is not a good point to note however, was that our chairman was allegedly laughing at events.

On the field, all the best to Greg. It was obvious from the outset how much pain he was in from the tackle and I wish him all the best and a very speedy recovery.

Aye, im pretty minced at the moment, but good luck to the guy who broke his leg. Also, for the lad who i forgot to add on msn, Mike should give you my addy. Good speaking to you both and the other lad who came up to speak later on.