Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Greig McDonald

Greig has broke his leg today according to the match report on www.eastfife-mad.co.uk.
Sad news.
I`m sure everyone will join me in wish Greig all the best and hope that hes has a speedy recovery.

Re: Greig McDonald

Terrible loss for the team. Hope for a speedy recovery for next season.

Heard the crack when Greig went for the ball was hopeing it was his shin gaurd that broke but unfortunatly it wasnt.
Hope you make a speedy recovery Greig we need you

Really sorry to hear that.
Greig's been immense this season. An absolute stick on for player of the year...

Didn't think the season could get any worse, goes to show you how much I know.

Speedy recovery Greg, player of the year without a doubt.

Sickening challenge, how the player managed to stay
on the park i will never know as this was the second
time in the match that he went in 2 footed over the
top of the ball.
Good result going by recent weeks standards but it
should've been 3 points and the english should've
finished the game with 9 men.

Hope you get back soon Greig.
All the best.

Totally agree.

2 footed challenge that didnt even merit a free kick.

Some pricks in the Berwick support even booed when the ball was kicked out of play so he could be stretchered off

Pathetic

It has been agreed that the money raised from our half time draw on the mound on Saturday will be donated to Greig as a goodwill gesture on behalf of the fans who appreciate his contribution to East Fife FC.

Get well soon Greig

Nice one Igor and I'm sure he will really appreciate it.

Always gives 100% when wearing the Black and Gold and has showed tremendous loyalty to us.

Get Well soon Greig!

I'll hopefully be there to put in a few quid

All the best Greig

Greig got his leg pinned today at ERI

Think Greig might be a bit embarrased to accept some money! We have had other long term injuries this season & it might cause some ill feeling among those who didnt get any funding then! How about putting money raised towards the players drinking fund the POYD? Just a thought!

Can I then become a player for 1 night at the POYD and also enjoy the kitty ?