Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cut price deal - official site

Thought there would be something on eastfife.org about the stuff from todays courier.

Whilst browsing, spotted in the merchandise section

"Please contact Leona at secretary@eastfife.org or call 01333 426323
regarding the purchase of any off these items."

"any off" how about 95% "off" and you still wouldn't sell it right now.

Re: Cut price deal - official site

I'm not having a pop at you Webmaster as it appears to be open season for having a go at the official web site.

If we look closer to home, this site in fact, we can see that it too is not kept up to date or is it me thats behind with the breaking news.

On the news page we would appear to have a new starlet signed from the premiership. Also there's something from a Jim Moffet, it suggests he's the manager.

Am I behind the times, could it be that its the same person who updates the official site that also updates this site.

Answers on a postcard please.

Difference is, this isn't an official site that's meant to be the main online PR tool for the club.

I know from talking to GoF he's just been too pissed off with everything to even care about updating the site at the moment.

Maybe it's the same with the official guy!

Very valid criticism anon.

Have really let the site slip this season for no other reason than I've just had no enthusiasm for anything East Fife for most of the season, but slowly getting it back.

Looking to revamp it over the summer anyway, so hopefully it will be back to normal service next season. Might even get match reports back up and running!

Can we have protest reports instead.

you'll be getting them soon!

gonna put together all the photos in a week by week account.

it's interesting to see the visual impact of the numbers on the mound increasing whilst the stand starts to look barer than some of the girls in Shaven Ravens

Its on the official site now.

Wonder what constitutes "ambitious plans"

Daily updates

Saturday 22nd April is East Fife’s final home league game of the 2005 / 2006 season and it is also Dave Baikie’s first game in charge at Bayview.

To thank the many loyal supporters who have followed the club during the season and to encourage new supporters to join us, the Directors of East Fife are pleased to announce a promotion which will give each child, who is accompanied by a paying adult, admission to the game free of charge.

Anyone wishing to take advantage of this offer should call at the club’s reception on Saturday prior to 2.45pm where they will be able to purchase the adult ticket and receive their child’s free voucher.

In addition all adults who enter the ground via the home turnstiles will receive a voucher entitling them to £10 off the cost of one adult or £5 off the cost of one senior citizen season ticket for season 2006 / 2007 provided it is purchased before 31st May 2006.

As part of their ambitious plans for the future the Board of Directors will, in the coming weeks, finalise the details of the season ticket package for next season

The board of directors this, the board of directors that....why not just The Club!!!

Broon must've done that on his lunch break at work!

I spied a plot: they want to suss out the possible numbers for season tickets to see how high to aim with the prices!