Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pies and BBQ

A good day on the mound yesterday and more than a few laughs.
Thanks to whoever supplied the pies and more thanks to Mike,Wilma,the other lady who helped and the various mechanics who got the BBQ working and served
everyone all afternoon.

This message of thanks was not put together by the Trust. These are my personal thoughts as dictated to me by Eugene.

Re: Pies and BBQ

£100 raised from ticket sales and donations from fans on the mound will be put to good use by Greig and the players at their night out next week.

I believe we raised more money for CHAS too with the various refreshments contributed by Mike and Wilma, Kenny, Bob Moreland and probably someone else too.

Well done to everyone who contributed

Thanks to everyone who bought back issues of AFTN too. £23 raised and donated to the funds

Igor you forgot margaret she did sterling work as well

Sorry

£86 raised for Rachel House on the mound yesterday.
That's £141 in total so far.

Everybody gave generously including Bob and Iain Moreland (pies and sausages), Kenny (bovril and coffee), Wilma and Margaret (time and effort).

See you next season! Hopefully inside the ground.

Also thanks to Derrick Brown for bringing us all closer together.
I personally have to say that the spirit,camadarie and banter are second to none.
When we are back to normal,I know I can look at my fellow protesters in the eye and say,we did it together.

Well done everyone....the finishing line is getting closer and closer...BELIEVE ME!

HERE HERE PROTESTER!!!!!