Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Manager

I've heard from a good source the the new management team haven't got the full support of the board or the players!! Apparently the boyz in the dressing room haven't taken to him either with his style of football and training. There's only one winner when it comes to players' v Manager. So pack your bags Baikie!!! 3 games & no wins. Go back to the Juniors.

I watched the training on Tuesday night from the mound and their seemed to be a lot of fooling around.

I was there on Saturday and Joe Savage was clearly out of order and it would be interesting to see if the club take any action with the player.

Now let's see what in store for the Montrose trip? How did Saturday night go bye the way?

Re: New Manager

pessamistic bastard anon.

im totally behind baikie-give him a chance and stop stirring shit.

"3 games & no wins. Go back to the Juniors."

And then what? Bearing in mind the huge number of quality applications recieved for the job after Jim Moffat was sacked, we'd need to appoint Ray Stewart or some other dud.

As soon as Brown goes I reckon Baikie could take us to the first division.

Another boring rumour. Some people never give up.

Glad to see you've given him a chance though Anon. He may not have been my first choice as manager but he has inherited a demoralised, de-motivated squad most of whom have shown they are not even up to Division 3 standard. Many of those players you saw training will be off in the summer anyway one way or another, so let's wait until we've had a few months of next season to see if Baikie's going to any good shall we?

He has got my backing

kiss of death zak