Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pictures

Any pictures from today's game (crowd) ?

Re: pictures

If I knew how to attach them I could put a couple up.

Create a photobucket account where you can upload them and they have ready made HTML thingy tags under them that you can copy and paste onto here and they should work.

http://s10.photobucket.com/

if you email them to me at:

bayview_banter@hotmail.com

then I'll get them put up on the forum or arrange for them to go up on the main aftn site

Photo's to follow.

Pinched from the official montrose site.

Nice to see Mr Eugene Clarke & Mr Michael Flett dressing up for the occasion on Saturday. Hope they won the best fancy dress comp. Wondered where my nun outfit went to I want it back you wee mongeral.

Bloody hell Caroline! What have I done now to annoy you?
I did have a haircut - does that not count?

Eugene

True, but a very poor one.

My biggest fear was that Liam would turn up with those shorts he had on at the Gala Fairydean game last year!
Remember them?

Nice to know my legs ha a lasting impression on you Michael!!!

is anyone posting more pics ? (any other previous protest pics would be great too for us exiles)

Got some cracking pics to put up now, so will hopefully have them up on the main AFTN by end of the night, along with some PoY Dance pics

At the end of the day you might get your pics up

Eugene thats what I mean the hair cut was the best thing there.You know i love you really ha ha.

Why, thank you kindly ma'am.

Got some pics of Saturday up for you all to enjoy.

Click HERE to see them.

Putting the page together gave me a whole new appetite for doing the site again as well thankfully, so hopefully going to tidy it up a fair bit over the next few weeks, add all the protest pics, delete some of the old crap, add a few new funnies and articles and a few surprises!

Does anyone have any pics of the players getting their POY trophies at the dance that they could send me to put up?

Cheers in advance!

Had to laugh at the second pic. Betty and Deek are trying to look like they haven't seen us! Maybe our chants of 'Broony, Broony, Broony, OUT OUT OUT' weren't tuneful enough for them!

Derrick was overheard saying to Willie Gray "At the end of the day, if you think there is a conga with various superheroes and cartoon characters walking up the stairs on my left then there is not, THERE IS NOT!!"

Another one who knows not his left from his right.