Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stolen from R.R

R.R have a thread asking their fans how many games they have been to this season and what was the highlight.
I have been to every game this season,home and away,but will miss Fife Cup on Saturday.
My highlight was being locked out last Saturday,although yesterday was good.

Re: Stolen from R.R

My highlight was the march in March, it really struck home how many loyal fans of all ages were pulling together for the good of the club. We also beat the top of the league that day, although results have taken a back seat this season.

Had a great day yesterday too.

My highlight of the season was not seeing db at all, at an east fife match.
Worst highlight knowing the b*****d was a scotland international home and away.

A highlight for me was not from this season but from our promotion winning season (Remember that). A guy parked his car at the sea wall end and as he was locking the door a ball flew over the wall from behind the goal and smashed the back passenger window.

Shooting of the highest order

mine was winning 5050 half time draw 2 weeks in a row.dinni want to win it now.?????????

A memory for me from a couple of seasons ago was when I went to pick up my voucher for the game (The season tickets weren't in and you had to go to reception for said voucher for each game) I asked if I could have a fixture list, and was presented with one along with the quote ''Aye thur here, that'll be 50p''

My reply £$&%*£"* no thanks

I remember a game against Kilmarnock when I was a wee boy, a player was injured near to the touch line where the Killie fans were and they were spitting and hurling abuse at the East Fife player that was lying on the ground. It was then that Willie Brown went running over and started swinging punches at the Abusive Killie fans. That was a great day for team work.

High spot of this season was seeing the original exile shitting himself at Coatbridge, anyone who saw it will know what I mean.

highlight for me was the glamour girls at Coatbridge and getting to munch on one of their pies ;-)