Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FIFE CUP FINAL!!!

Just noticed.£6 for adults.£4 for kids un penseners.He must ov noticed that a 3rd ov the crowd were kids yesterday.Sure were playing a prem team under 19s,but what a w**nker.Glad i'll no be there!!!!

Re: FIFE CUP FINAL!!!

It was £4/£2 for us last Friday. Both teams played u/17 sides.

Who's going then? I for one am interested in the young talent coming through thr ranks, and if this is the only trophy we're going to win this season, it's worth watching, even if it's from the mound DB!

I'll be there. Mound it is tho

On the mound too!!!! armed with brolly

On mound in spirit but not unfortunately in body.

h/t 1 - 0 to the fife

final score 1-0 2 in a row

Champions again, sorry I forgot to text you Clarkie

Kings Of Fife.. Again!

Who brought that dog though? Wouldn't shut up!

Whoever brought her should be banned from the mound.

Saying that she made more atmosphere than the fans in the stand and was pacey! Give her a game. She'll be back protesting next season!

i'll bring the ferrets

Now I know we all have our minds on other things and that the actual football has taken second place this season to the main objective of removing Broon, but I'm still interested in how the guys on the pitch are doing.

There is absolutely nothing on the official site about the result, far less any match report or photos. As usual I had to go to our opponents website for such things, and it seems we were well worth our win, albeit against a bunch of kids (though we had a few youngsters playing ourselves). We are truly an embarassment and an apology for a senior football club and by god it makes me depressed sometimes....

How much do you want to bet that the first official photo on the website will be of Deek sporting the Fife Cup?

Not much Ladyfan - that'll be a nailed on dead cert.

The Black and Gold Forever thread on the Friends from the Wemyss site covers all the ongoing news about East Fife and has a report about most games.