Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pre-season tour

According to the EF Mail Baikie has set up a couple of pre season freindlies in the north east of engerland on 21-23 July,dont know who the opposition will be but it will be in the Durham area.
DOWN WITH BROWN IN DURHAM!

Re: Pre-season tour

We'll take a busload

Sounds like a good piss up is on the cards!!

Does anyone know if we'll be playing in the same black strips next season or do we change designs?

Does it matter, i wont be buying it or anything else from the club till broon goes!

OK

Are we going on tour?
Who is up for it?

Count Mr Ladyfan and myself in (babysitters permitting).

I could be coaxed away from deepest Douglas.

I hear 100 women are taking a bus

You have just givin me an idea Igor!

You are going to run a bus for 100 women?

Can I drive?

Get the blonde wig and short skirt out igor!!

Tranny's on tour?

This sort of thing usually starts in jest, but there's always at least one person with latent transvestite tendencies who'll see this as an ideal opportunity to live out a previously private fetish in public.
Now then, I've lost quite a few pounds recently, I wonder if I'll be able to squeeze into that little pink number again?

Meant to say - "Mr Ladyfan" - is this the football supporter equivalent of a ladyboy??

I mite get some anti broon(down with brown in Durham) tour t-shirts made up,anyone intrested?

we are playing chester-le-street on the friday and durham city on the sat

Great time down Durham way the last time we were there abouts during the Bone era.

Chester-Le-Street sounds more like a train station than a football team!

I have been told that whilst down there I am being 'treated' to a Half Man Half Biscuit debacle taking place in Carlisle - woo hoo.

Jim - you leave dressing up like a lady to me, I'm sure I should be able to carry the look off better than you although I don't try it very often!

I'll be down as a 'maybe' just now.

It all depends on my shifts on my work placement but I'm sure I can work something out!

Hopefully I can go but have to keep my attandance up because I've applied to work in Sweden for 3 months next year and will miss 3 months of the season, so have to make up for it against the mighty Chester-Le-Street. Is that not a place on Monopoly?

Nice wee stadium.

http://www.durhamcityafc.fsnet.co.uk/pics/durhamcitystadium.jpg

Durham play in a league with teams bearing weird and wonderful names.

Sunderland Nissan, West Allotment Celtic and Newcastle Benfield Bay Plastic.

Stevie

Both Wilma and myself will be joining you on tour.
How do I get the monies to you?

Mike im waiting on a few more people to get back to me,i want to get it all booked up by next week at the latest,ill probably see you on wed nite.

I'll find out on Monday if I can get the time off work, fingers crossed

poof, get him telt, come n work for us we'll give u the time off

It looks like the game with Durham City on the sat night will be played on their new artificial 3rd generation pitch.