Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Caption comp # 57

HTML Dog logo

Re: Caption comp # 57

"Well done Derrick,the cup o'll go great wi the blazer, when the next team phottie is tin"!!!!!

Little people, sing hallelujah, give praise and thanks for the saviour who is King Derrick of Methilites.

It's Jesus Derrick Brown - Our saviour!

I'll just take this chance to sign a few autographs.

The Popes visit to Methil was welcomed by all right thinking people, the wider levenmouth community.... and spiderman.

The visit turned sour however, when Derrick told the Pope that he was a bigger catholic than him and had been a Pope for 50 years.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stand Up if you hate Broon, Stand Up if you hate Broon.....etc.etc..
ps Why is Kerriann writing her Xmas cards at an important league game such as this??

Do you know who I am? I was signing an autograph!

The winner of the fancy dress competition was J Derrick Brown who came in the disguise of a football club charman.

Who was dressed as the guy from the matrix???????

Stu.."Kerriann,are you enjoying me from behind"
Kerriann.."FFS,Stu..let me finish writing the shopping list"

Who is that Nun anyway?

Her name is Michelle

I would say that is absolutely nun of your business.

(I'll get me coat!)

Don't make a 'habit' out of it!

All together now....You can kiss a nun once; you can kiss a nun twice; but you daren't get into the habit.

Ladyfan - get mine while you're at it.

What's the difference between Derrick Brown and God?

God doesn't think he is Derrick Brown

Fathers for justice annual rally....

Spiderman regrets not drinking his milk when he was a young lad - DJB told him milk wasn't the choice of right thinking people.