Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Close season suggestions

Now that this dire season has been put to rest, i'm at a loose end for things to do.
One thought was the fine sport of bools. I need a local boolin' club to follow that perhaps contains some right-thinking blazer wearing boolers from the Levenmouth community.
Any suggestions?

Re: Close season suggestions

Lundin Boolin Club is where I will never be more than 30 paces away from a bar all close season, and they fuckin hate Deek as well, caused a right rumpus when he was a member

I was thinking more along of the lines of - is our beloved chairman still an active booler and if so who does he play for?
Might be worth following their fortunes during the close season.

He's a bigger bowler than you!!

Sod the boolin.

Get yourselves down to Durham. Surely a BURGER weekend away will be permitted by the other half's (if you have one!) after all, it is for the future football watching good of the children that we are doing this you know!

I can see the coupon of the leader now when we appear!