Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Leslie Bike Shop

II took my bike to leslie bike shop today and they fixed it !!! , within 15minutes too !!! , couldnt argue with the bill either, i am delighted.

not surprising i hear you say, well then, this was after the bawbee bike shop in leven had it last summer for two days and it came back worse than it went in. and, before that halfords in kirkcaldy had it for three days as well and couldnt fix it.

its a fairly good one too aluminium frame etc etc cost me a few hundred quid.

from now on i will NOT go anywhere else, i appreciate good service and a fair price, well done lads !!

Re: Leslie Bike Shop

interested? eh no

clearly what you are doing here is trying to
reverse the effects mr hains decision to support brown
has done to his business.

not disputing there good at what they do though
just i won't be going near LBS until the puppet
sees sense.

I took my bike to the Leslie shop as well. They lost it. Fuds.

Eh no Ice, im not trying to reverse the affect you or mr hains may think you had.

What im saying is that i got a very good service at the leslie bike shop and i am absolutely delighted.

but what i am saying is that cycling has nothing to do with football.

i think broon should go too, but broon isnt going to affect where my bike goes for first rate work.

If cycling has nothing to do with football,why did you post?

thats a good question curious, but you are being a wee bit ...........

when im at an eastfife match i am not thinking about what forest section i am going to do the next day. when im negotiating a forest section im not thinking about football.

if you want your emotions to affect the quality of service you receive in other areas of your life then thats up to you.

i will continue to use leslie bike shop, because so far they are the best of the bunch i have tried.

Interesting.

All-be-it stil not answering Curious' question whatsoever.

well goose i think it has answered the question,

thats why i am the lead man and you are a tail gunner, he he

Purchased a very nice piece of Haddock on Friday from Kenny McKay, good price as well!

had an awfy heavy box tae lift, davie hamilton did it wae his forklift, made a braw job o it

I knew this young barmaid... Aw wait that's too easy!

Received a very nice receipt from the Council admin department for my payments last month! (Our Deek)

i have a ford focus that misfires around 2000 rpm every sunday

Hey i had a focus that done that, must be a ford thing, but guess what ???

Leslie Bike Shop fixed it for me !

well what do you know my focus does that too. i will take it to leslie bike shop then yeeeeha

Hey, I went into Halford for seat covers for my Ford Focus and was told that they did not stock what I was after. Try Leslie bike shop was suggested by the young lad on the car accessory department? Guess what? Full set of burgundy seat covers supplied.

Well done Leslie bike shop.

i was filming a documentary for channel 5 and my no.1 unit broke so the assistant gaffer from the tea boy section went looking for a new spiggot drive for the unit and guess what ?

leslie bike shop had one, what a shop.

went to find Leslie Bike Shop on the BT.com site and guess what??? there it was - what a feckin shop

they sell bikes

Like to think I`m a dab hand at cookin` and as it was my anniversary,I thought I would cook some nice Guinea Fowl.
Unfortunately,I couldn`t find it anywhere....but as a last resort I thought I would try..yes,you`ve guessed it....LESLIE BIKE SHOP! and to my delight,they had some in stock.

Thanks Leslie Bike Shop...You guy`s are the best!

are you lot taking the piss ?

O.T. Indian Takeaways/Restaurants

Now that Wee Joe`s/Kakoli is no longer with us,can anyone else recommend a decent curry.
I have tried the Taste Of India (previously Kakoli)and found it pretty average.Chandi in North Street is pretty good,but best of all is Fatima`s in Glenrothes,probably the best since Wee Joe`s.
Armaan in Cupar(Wee Joe`s cousin) is also excellent.

Anyone else recommend?

Aye Leslie bike shop do a nice ruby

Ramzans in kennoway is the muttsnutts for curry

Am needin a tube should a go tae the Leslie Bike shop or the mound?

Try the boardroom.

Try the boardroom

Are you suggesting they could fix something that is burst

The only thing Brown can fix is secret ballot elections

No Igor he can also fix sealed envelope bids for house sales. How do you think he could afford to buy "Lyncol". Derrick's was the sole bid. Suspicious?

i was really enjoyin this thread but the last few posts are gettin a bit borin again.

Does any one know if leslie bike shop is open on sundays ?

Why, has your bike broke already?

no, i am getting bored and thought id go to a more interesting place, purple twat

On you go then, cheerio.

could you no have come up wi one of yer own ideas for a post you purple poof , yawn...........

go on yersel

Homophobic comments, deary me.

yes igor you are right im so sorry i should have thought first.... purple prick !

"i was really enjoyin this thread but the last few posts are gettin a bit borin again.

Does any one know if leslie bike shop is open on sundays ?"

WOW, what an interesting question. Not boring at all. I'd much rather not hear how our chairman manages to bag a big house on council wages.

Why don't you f**k off Maverick, noone gives a shit about your Leslie Bike Shop.

ooooh halfords, you are such a bitch !!!

went to leslie bike shop nae use never got a ride, all the bikes were being used down in kirkcaldy. o well back to shanks pony.

i was in kirkcaldy today, never seen a single bike, ma neebs told me they were all getting ridden in kennoway.

This week Lesley Bike-Shop is on her cycle, no point hanging around

different colors too