Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAO BURGER Boys

The travel co-ordinator is making arrangements for the Durham trip. Can you get in touch and let him know how many are going so he can book rooms and look into the best mode of transport to arrange?

Many thanks

Re: FAO BURGER Boys

Count me in! Someone needs to dish out the toblerones (if train is the way).

Gonna hire an 8 seater people carrier. Much cheapness, even for tax dodgers!

Tax dodgers? I have a part time job aswell so I'm paying my own way!

count me in...

That's rooms booked. I got the last ones at the Durham East!

Scooby Two has been booked into a travel lodge just up the road for the Saturday only.

Off to book the transport once I've heard from Scooby One! (chase him up Heath!)

Nice One

Would love to go but unfortunately (ahem) I'll be in Italy...

The woman from del-weedgie says yes...so count me in.

Rms all jiggled about and Scooby too now staying with the rest of the gang!

Mikey - try and get a click for that weekend coz we've got room for one little un (and your guest!).

take the dog Mikey

I'm on the case! The mission starts this Saturday night

theres more chance on scooby doo 2 sprouting another leg than mikey getting a click hahahahahahaha

Mikey - WARNING - Get a click/partner/'friend' soon as I may have someone for you to share with....

and on that note, Igor, I hear you have someone looking for a bed! If Mikey doesn't pull then he may be looking for a buddy - would you wish him on anyone else or do you think that student boy should just be happy at not shelling out full price???

Over to you Mikey and Igor!

So who do you have in mind Kerriann?

There's always a bonus to having a room to yourself because when I pull in Durham...

I'm only presuming that you will be in a room by yourself as I thought Scooby Doo might want to share with the vegetable (keep it clean now!)!

Don't worry if you are coz we'll just split the cost of all the rooms between us a la train journey stylee!

Who's the vegetable? Am I missing something!

Is it 1 night or 2?

Kerriann/Mikey
Give Mike Flett a phone,he might have the answer to your wee problem.

What you saying GelnsFifer.... Mike Flett can shag Mikey!?

As for me staying with the Vedgie - we tried that before but he had to leave the Little Brother house!

Well ex I_10 if that's what does it for you! I'm sure Rothes Fifer might like to experiment in that department.

dont talk a load of lies

at the end of the day..

we all know its mikey thats the bender.

FAO Colin and Stu the Blu - can you get in touch or post here to let me know if you want a room booked and if you need transport? Ta

Thanks for the offer Kerriann, but were only going to the Durham match on the Saturday then back home on the train after the game. (unfortunatley Im too skint to make the whole weekend )

Will see you all there tho!!