Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The England build up

Any views on the extraordinary world cup England build up? Tonight’s warm up 6-0. I am sure that England has a great chance to actually win the cup this time round as they have so much quality in every department. Crouch may not look like a striker but after this world cup I am sure he will be able to pick his team in any country?

COME ON ENGLAND (this one was for Miles)

Re: The England build up

I`v got £100 squid on the boys.

That`s without the "STAR" player.

can i book my ticket now for the victory parade,as all us scots will be cheering for england. can you come up and show us the trophy. please don't forget to let us know so we can all have our flags out on display.

I think I might need to emigrate if that shower win.

Wouldnt be able to stand it.

England - NO CHANCE - you heard it hear.

Where can I order my dvd of the winning England final?

Picture it, me making the remarkable recovery for the final and I score the winning goal. AH THAT FEELS GOOD.

Mike, you heard it here!

Shame you can't spell your own surname. Idiot.

Aye its S.H.R.E.K

Steady on there. According to Jack Straw it's our patriotic duty as Britons, to get behind England.We are all the same.We fought on the same side in the war you know!If it wasn't for England, we'd all be speaking German! And living in mud huts, as they give us so much money. We owe them a debt of gratitude.
So come on England! I for one think it would be fantastic for the British economy if we won.

England will not win the world cup. Rooney will not make it, and their defence will let in stupid goals.
If they dont win the group I think they meet the germans and it will be thank you very much & goodnight

OR IT MIGHT EVEN MEAN BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBC TWAT