Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Festival of Football

Fife Fanz For The Future

Festival of Football

Kirkland High School

Sunday 9th July 2006

Youth Event

In order to ensure that the kids have a safe and enjoyable day we are looking for adult volunteers to assist in the management of the day.The day will run from 9.15 am to 4pm with a break for lunch between 12 noon and 1pm.
You can do a full day,morning or afternoon as your free time permits.All help will be greatly appreciated.You can get in touch with me through this site or my mail address.
Thank you in advance
Dave

Re: Festival of Football

Dave

That's me and my mum Liz volunteering.
See you there!

Afraid I cant - in Paris that weekend with the missus.

Dave give me a bell
on 01333 301755

i'll be able to assist
if u need any ref's etc
or just general help

coco

Dave

Can probably do the afternoon will confirm

Dave
Put my name down for all day

Thanks folks.

Will phone you later,Coco

dave soryy i wont make it as i have aquired t in the park tickets cheers.

I am available all day. Let me know if there is anything I can help with before the event and I will see what I can do.