Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
East Fife V Edinburgh Uni

According to the EFM we are playing them a week on Saturday! Does anyone know where they play?

Re: East Fife V Edinburgh Uni

Edinburgh

University.

They play at Peffermill

http://www.eastofscotlandfa.org/Clubs/eos_clubs_edinburgh_university.htm

I hate students.

Dont you mean ex I-10 thay you dislike people who think and say things which dont agree with your own vaunted opinion?

Found their official site HERE and added it to the pre season fixtures on the site.

No mention of our game on it yet though but got an email and phone contact for folk to check kick off time.

I hate students too. Sitting at home all the time pretending to work really pisses off all those hard working right thinking people out there.

It's a sin. I blame Derrick!

I'm sure some of you will remember the Edinburgh Uni coach from his time at Bayview.

A very noble venue for the game Craigmillar is one minute away. Omens Bar where you wipe your feet on the way out. Look forward to this game

jeez got it wrong again ... I always thought Sammy referred to himself as a coach and shared the role with Neil Irvine but the site shows he is the manager.

A very underrated player during his time in Methil who went on to a phenomenal career in the East of Scotland and East Juniors leagues.

I notice that GOF has put a link to all of the pre season opponents official sites. Let's just hope they don't do the same for us! We'll look a bit shoddy to say the least!!!

It says on the Training section of their site that the game is against East Fife 1st team ,playing at Peffermill at 2.30pm.

So East Fife actually have a game in edinburgh for once and I'm in bloody Leeds that weekend

Is that not world cup final day?

World Cup final is the Sunday Faraday!

Is anyone going through tomorrow?

I'm going but I'm already through in Edinburgh.
If anybody wants a lift from Haymarket area out to peffermill then leave a message here.

Yes