Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What A Game!

By far the best game so far and totally the opposite to what I was expecting!

Re: What A Game!

The better team won too,in my opinion

Amazing game, glad to see Italy win, they have the art of defending mastered but were alround superb last night. Good effort from Germany too.

That's what football should be about. The two goals were corkers.

Back in May I'd said I fancied Italy or Mexico to win it. Then went on hols to Italy, saw what disarray the squad seemed to be in, came back and backed Argnetina instead! Doh!

Didn't think they stood a chance with all the allegations and uncertainty they left from, so the way they've responded has been fantastic.

Not had much luck with my bets this world cup!

Excellent Game.

Also thought it was the best refereeing performance

so far so you may be right after all GoF Italy and

Mexico may still be appearing in the final.

Italy Vs Portugal final
Final score 2-0 to the Eye ties