Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
T in the PARK ticket for sunday

I have a ticket for T in the park on sunday..

As i cannot go due to golf tournament..

Only problem is that me and the wife paid £300 for both off them on ebay "" i know a bit expensive" but neither of us had time to que..

So i shall be looking for about half that money back..

I have been informed that i will get a shed load if i get her to sell the ticket outside on the sunday when she is there, but she says their is no way that she is willing to be a tout, and that if i ask her i,ll be getting a frying pan over the HEID...

so any offers....

Re: T in the PARK ticket for sunday

Seeing as how face value is £55 that's more than "a bit expensive"!

Also, just so you know, you won't get shedloads on the outside as there's a new security system in place this year where anyone without tickets won't get anywhere near the site (they're even checking that people in cars all have tickets before the cars get let in to the car park) so there won't be folk hanging around like previous years.

Best bet would be to hang around Kinross or Milnathort.

I appreciate that it is expensive.. not that it makes a great difference but the face value is £63...

i suppose its my own fault for paying £300 for 2 tickets in the 1st place...

but as i say .. if you either cant get a ticket at face value or don't have time to que. If you really want to go you just pay those vermine "touts" the price.

But i only really paid double the price of the two tickets in the first place, i was at a english premiership match last year and some crazy guy offered me £350 for my £65 ticket.. now that is what you call crazy..

put your add on one of the old firm sites, they seem to pay a fortune to watch shite