Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who is David Stevenson?

I'm aware that David Stevenson is a director of EFFC, I'm aware he has been used to front the laughable counter-bid, and I'm aware that his family had far more shares in the not too distant past. I believe that changed when his father died.

But just who is he? Can we have some more details about him please? Any information gratefully received. I'm sure anyone thinking of answering his plea will want to know about more about this enigma who has done f*ck all for the club for years but is now going to save it from evil investors.

Re: Who is David Stevenson?

Davy is a local business man who has a Engineering firm in East Wemyss, left to him when his father died.

I think thats about all I can put without being contraversial........

Go on be contraversal. You know it makes sense.

He has a business called component erctors, dunno what they do.

Based in East Wemyss they are mentioned in the EFFC accounts cos they do the payroll calculations without charge for EFFC.

He lives in Kinnarchie Crescent Aberhill.

Other than that, dunno anything other than I know what he looks like.

The "bid" is bollocks

No need to bother about him. Having been fool enough to front Mr Brown's rather pathetic resistance he will certainly be history and off the Board in the near future as soon as change takes place. Oh, and the escape parachute DB is trying to arrange is only for one person, Dave.