Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Durham survival kit

Money
Change of tweeds
Blow up doll for Mikey

Anything else?

Re: Durham survival kit

Passports (obviously)
Brut aftershave to help Mikey and Rothes Fifer impress the laydees
Alcohol for the journey down
Breathmints for the morning after the night before

I must have forgotten something though!

Your washing machine and hoover

I won't get them in the car because my ironing board and cooker are taking up too much room.

A sense of humour and a keen sense of mans inhumanity to man.

Is that compulsory? I'm sadly lacking in both I'm afraid.

For god's sake woman it's obvious _ put the ironing board on the roof rack and tie it down with the clothes line. Then you will get the washing machine inside.

Where will she put the sewing kit, and the washing line with Stuarts Y-fronts?

Stewart has pledged not to wash his Y's till Brown goes.

Sadly, he's waited so long there's no chance of the other brown stain now leaving

In this era of harmony between previous warring factions, maybe someone should bring a big step down with them just in case old Bigshoe and the Hendersons can't see over the wall from the terracing.

I'm assuming they've got freebees

I never thought about getting freebies must be getting old

No freebies unless the whole bus is getting them Zak

If Big Shoe and the Hendersons are going they would have to have left for Durham yesterday..assuming they were going by car.

a tube of lubricant for mikey is a must

Christ, I never knew I had such a fan club! I like the idea of a blow up doll though Igor. Will just be like a normal Saturday night in Kirkcaldy then.

Hayfever pills

Down with Brown T-shirt ???