Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More decisions....

This is becoming impossible.

Having now had several dozen "helpful" suggestions re my route to Durham ( can you really go via Mull?)I now need some sartorial advice.

Should it be still the "universally loathed" tee-shirt or something more positive like the Fife Fans for the Future or should I drag out my old childhood favourite, "I'm a Closet Coo Candy Chap"?

Re: More decisions....

The Down with Brown t-shirt should be taken with you and can be worn as a reminder to Derrick what is going to happen if he stays!

I think the main thing is though that we are going to have fun this weekend. There may be the odd chant against Derrick but I think it will mainly be a good laugh.

We will see how many people we can capture on film with the DWB attire - you might be surprised!

Thank you Mistress of the Wardrobe.

Travelling in my FFFF t-shirt.Packed a couple of replica strips for games.

Eugene

Why don't you present Derrick with your redundant Down with Brown t- shirt prior to the game tomorrow?

If Deek was staying you could have merged the two and came up with a "FFFF-UCK OF BROON" number

You have too much time on your hands Igor - away and iron your pants or something before you go!

Eugene - have you filled the three seats in your car yet?

Is there an incontinence problem then?

I think he's just excited!

Jim

Still spaces.

Aye, for good reason. Have you seen the way he drives?

Lots of people have found my driving very good for the health - esepcially if they're constipated.

And anyway you're a wumman and should be kept where you belong - in the back seat making a noise.

Eugene - I've sent you an email.